Thursday, March 11, 2010

Make Mine Pink Friday


Make Mine Pink Friday
March 12th
Office Chic
When I look around at all the beautiful and creative work spaces of my peers, I can’t help but notice that a new trend in office decorating has emerged. Office and studio spaces are no longer drab, monotonous and strictly functional. Instead, the utilitarian look we usually expect in work spaces is being replaced by chic and feminine décor. More and more, I'm seeing office spaces that are fashionable, fun and full of creativity – just like the women who use them. When you work in a space that is pretty as well as calming, your imagination and creativity will flourish.

Cottage Flair Make Mine Pink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I absolutely agree!!! You hit the nail on the head with this post! Creating or working in a lovely, feminine environment is key to feeling great with what I do...I use anything pretty, be it floral boxes, or china cups to hold all of my creative supplies....why not make your life pretty,,,,there's too much ugly everywhere else...your home has got to be nice, right!!! lol

thanks for sharing your wonderful thought!
ciao carmelina

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

I love that box!! Lately Ive been on this bird kick and am totally into blue! Come visit my blog. I'm having a giveaway.

Unknown said...

What a lovely box, and I love how we can bring our feminine touches no matter where we are.

Karen

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Your table and chairs turned out so pretty!

Nishant said...

I absolutely agree!!
post free classified ads