Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have not had a ton of time to work lately just because. I was happy to finish this big buffet I've had for quite a while. It is very simple in shape but so pretty. It had a few issues when I bought it so I got my husband to do some repairs. I replaced the plain hardware with pretty vintage hardware, painted it, distressed it and here it is ... I have several more pieces I am finishing up. It's such a good feeling to put the final touches on a piece and have it ready to go.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Looks Great... Now just move it into my Diningroom!!!!! LOL!!!
I LOVE IT!!
Great Work!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Bwaaa.. Marilyn had my idea only I was going for the living area. Nicely done.

Posh Girl Couture said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
Love your new piece. I want it too! ; )
Joelle XOXO