Monday, June 2, 2008

Comments on Show and Tell Monday... My show and tell is below this post....

Today was my third Show and Tell Monday. I am relatively new to Make Mine Pink and very new to blogging. I just had to post tonight about how wonderful it is that everyone from MMP takes the time to view and comment on each other's blogs. I have come away the past few Mondays feeling so good because I had so many visitors with such encouraging and wonderful comments. It is so inspiring to see such a large number of ladies working together and encouraging each other. I am not one to get involved with groups of women but how could anyone stay away from this amazing bunch??? The support and encouragement is something to behold and very rare these days. I am so happy to have found MMP and to be involved in all of these fantastic opportunities.

2 comments:

Angel Heart Designs said...

Thanks Jenifer for stopping by...and seeing my new clock!
Can't wait to see more of your things too!

Cindy:)

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Jennifer,
What an absolutely sweet post. I am not used to networking either (with large groups of women), but I am learning. It is wonderful how we can encourage and help each other. It is great. And you are definitely a part of it now. By the way, that indentured servant offer is still open, lol. Have a lovely evening,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets