Friday, June 6, 2008

Today is a rainy day here in Connecticut which is a complete disappointment. My mother and I have an annual Home and Garden Sale at the shop. We set up a tent in front of the shop with herbs and flowers in all kinds of interesting containers. The whole lawn is filled with vintage treasures and antiques.We run a sale throughout the whole shop. Every shopper leaves with a free herb plant. The sale starts this a.m. and it's pouring with intermittent thunder and lightning. And... today is field day for my son at school!! I hope it lets up sometime. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The ShabbyVilla said...

Hi Jennifer, Hope the weather gets better...I know I would be there rain or shine..you have lovely treasures...it's a blazing 97 degress here in VA. Take care, Kerry

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet note. I'll add you to my Favorite Blogs list as well.

Pink hugs,Karen

Carolyn Kocman said...

oh boy, jennifer...i do hope the weather lets up for you. it's so awful hot here! btw...i added you to my blog list on my blog.